AdsHunt servers automatically collect information about the use of the websites belonging to AdsHunt LLC (“Websites”) whenever you visit it. This information includes, among others:
- name of the domain and host from which you access to the Internet,
- IP address of a computer or Internet service provider you use,
- operating system you use,
- type of browser,
- name of the website that redirected you to our Websites,
- type of device you are using.
This allows us to determine the date of your visit to our Websites, track your movements on our Websites and record the time you spend viewing particular Websites. This information helps us determine your browsing habits, content preferences and specific pages you visit.
“Cookies” are small, often encrypted text files, located in browser directories. They are used by web developers to help users navigate their websites efficiently and perform certain functions.
We send to your device one or more cookies. Specifically, we use 2 types of cookies: session and persistent.
Session cookies are used only while navigating a website. They are stored in random access memory and are never written to the hard drive.
When the session ends, session cookies are automatically deleted. They also help the "back" button or third-party anonymizer plugins work. These plugins are designed for specific browsers to work and help maintain user privacy.
Persistent cookies remain on a computer indefinitely, although many include an expiration date and are automatically removed when that date is reached.
Persistent cookies are used for two primary purposes:
- Authentication. These cookies track whether a user is logged in and under what name. They also streamline login information, so users don't have to remember site passwords.